Cool Vendor in Identity & Access Management 2015 HonoreeRead More
1 Users pair mobile devices
2 Applications push authentication requests
3 Users authenticate & respond
Immunize your application from password breaches with a more secure alternative that your users will prefer.
Secure any transaction with real-time authorization requests backed by multi-factor authentication.
Improve the security of legacy password systems with an external layer of multi-factor authentication.
While the LaunchKey service is 100% anonymous, it can be used for real-time identity verification by customer service departments, businesses, and more.
Programmatically enforce a security approach that requires the simultaneous authorization of multiple individuals.
Use geofencing, Bluetooth proximity, and a variety of authentication methods to secure access to physical access control systems.
1. var LaunchKey = require("launchkey-sdk"),
2. appKey = "1234567890"
3. secretKey = "qwertyuiodfghjklcvbnm"
4. privateKey = "--BEGIN RSA KEY--...--END RSA KEY--"
6. var launchkey = new LaunchKey(appKey, secretKey, privateKey);
1. launchkey.authenticate(user, successCallback, errorCallback);
1. launchkey.deorbit(authRequest, successCallback, errorCallback);
1. launchkey.authorize(user, successCallback, errorCallback);
No complex pricing structure, minimum users, or sales calls. Just simple, straight-forward pricing, with the best rates in the industry.Pricing
per month, unlimited users
per user per month
3 MONTH FREE TRIAL
Bulk pricing available